CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Champs!!!

I know this isn't the clearest pic but here is Ry's Boys' and Girls' Club Basketball team! We love all these boys and Ryan had a blast being a part of this team, such a great outlet and a fun way for him to be involved in sports again. They just finished there season and did great finishing their last game with a score of 95-54 (or something like that). Anyway, just thought I would put their cute team pic on here, even though I know they'll be ticked off with me if they happen to see it. According to them I was supposed to take their pic before the sweat. Sorry guys, better than no team pic at all though right?

From left: Joseph, Pewter, Scottie-2-hottie, Coach, Riley, Anthony and Josh,
next row: Reed, Nick, Ryan, and last but not least Cody Ray!!!

Team huddle; which Lys and Bella made sure to always be a part of, strange actually that we don't see them in there!I

They were seriously doing spirit fingers in this huddle I promise Ry told me it was hang loose but I know what I saw and those were spirit fingers inside this huddle.

2 comments:

Alison

AWESOME! I'm glad I got to see them in action. They are good!

I'm going to nominate Ryan for COACH OF THE YEAR!

I think he should coach 8th grade next year.

The Loftins

Oh my gosh Alison he would love love love that!! Since for most of his boys this was their last season. He totally will.