CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 12, 2010

34

Still feels weird to say 34 but I don't mind it.

So my sweetheart this year said honey you should go somewhere for your birthday (a little weekend getaway). I could not believe this was coming out of his mouth. He is very money concious and this was not really something I ever thought he would come up with. I was so excited and called my best friend Julie in Oregon and told her what Ry wanted me to do for my birthday and she said let's go to Arizona. Since the nice weather is almost a guarantee there I said let's do it! So we picked a date, booked flights and Julie had hotel arrangements made since she works for Hilton and has great hookups virtually anywhere we would want to go. I have never been away from my kiddos that long and Ryan had never had the kids by himself that long so I made him lists of all the important things to remember which of course made him think I that I thought he didn't know what he was doing but there's lots of little everyday things Dad's don't really ever deal with. In the end I don't think he used my list and every time we talked he kept telling me how easy it was with the kids! Right..... Anyway I am blessed for having an awesome husband who loves me enough to send me away for some R & R and will never forget it. The only problem is I want more trips like this one now. It was the best!!!

Julie and I just back from the pool!









Julie and I out to dinner on my Birthday,

having my favorite food - Sushi yummmmm!!!













did a lot of this!!!!









Treated ourselves to a massage, pedi and
mani at the spa in the hotel












My buddy!











Went to Mac in the mall and got our makeup done!











Snuggled!!!!

It was an absolute blast and gave me such a good chance to relax and catch up with my friend who I really don't see much now that we aren't in Oregon anymore. And when I got home I had this waiting for me!!!! My family is too good to me!

And they helped me blow out the candles!

Please bear with me on the old posts I just have to play catch up until I'm caught up!

3 comments:

Mands Glenn

THis looks and sounds perfect! Ughhhh I might just leave this up on the screen next time I know my husband will be on the computer. ha! THe massage itself would be enough for me. Heaven! I love how you had a list of things for him to remember with the girls. I would be the same way.

Hey, can I get your address when you get a minute. Thanks!

Chelsy

Just up for Auri's 2:00am feeding and decided to check out the blogging scene. Such a cute little family you have! Happy late birthday I'm glad you had a good one! Oh also I made your Hawaiian haystacks and..... Success! They were really good, and added so much to our weekly food menu so thanks again! See you at the Christmas party!!

Nicole Stucki

So jealous of your little getaway! Seriously maybe Ryan needs to give Jeremy some pointers :). You totally deserve this little trip cause you're one amazing mama! PS we still need to go to Park City for shopping.